lightweight shale aggregate introduction
Expanded shale and expanded slate is called shale lightweight aggregate, which is adopting shale and slate as raw material, after crushing and burning in rotary kiln to become the artificial lightweight aggregate. The character of shale lightweight aggregate is low water absorption and high strength. It could be used for structural concrete,masonry, horticultural aplications, in combination with asphalt, lightweight fill, aquaponics, waste water filtering.
lightweightshale lightweight aggregatemanufacturing technique
Shale or slate is crushed, screened, and expanded by burning in the rotary kiln at high temperature. According to the local fuel condition, the production line could use coal, gas, heavy oil and rice husk as fuel.
shale LWA product
Our team are committed to providing the highest level of service, spare parts and training in the material and processing industries. We are here to support our customers 24/7 with the following:
● Doing the Laboratory Test, small scale test, pilot scale test for all kinds of raw material for lightweight aggregate such as shale, flyash, coal gangue, industrial sludge, clay, sea and river sludge, all kinds of tailings
● Doing the engineering design，project contracting for the lightweight aggregate production line in all kinds of raw material and scale (20,000-200,000 m3 per year)
● Designing and customizing rotary kiln and accessory equipment for lightweight aggregate
● Designing and customizing all kinds of industrial rotary kiln ( direct fire or indirect heating ) upon customer’s raw material and thermal technical requirements
● supplying the spare sparts and maintenance service for every kinds of industrial rotary kiln.